Brand : Hunter | Model : Hunter HawkEye Elite
uses four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip™ adaptors. QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damag.
While previous alignment setups wasted valuable shop time, Hunter’s HawkEye Elite™ can now present results in just 90 seconds!
HawkEye Elite™ uses four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip™ adaptors. QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage – To see more CLICK HERE
- High Definition Imaging Sensors
- High-Definition Alignment Targets
- Fast Rolling Compensation
- WinAlign Elite Software
- WinToe Procedure
- Each camera is dedicated to individual wheels thereby providing uninterrupted live readings
- Ideally suited for Four Post / Scissor lift operation because it provides a larger field of view
- HS 401Supplied with compact Hi-definition targets
Wheel Aligner HawkEye – HS222
The ultimate in Two Camera Alignment System!
Fastest two Camera system in the world with quick grip wheel adaptors & high definition targets. Hunter’s patented QuickGrip adaptors and high-definition targets accelerates service with set-up times in seconds instead of minutes.
- Interchangeable hooks cover up to 940 mm (37 in) assemblies.
- Revolutionary adaptor design with faster setups, zero metal to metal contact, zero knob twisting.
- QuickComp- Compensate all wheels and capture initial measurements in one motion.
- WinToe Adjustments – Ensures a straight wheel every time without repeating adjustments or using a steering wheel holder.
Brand : Hunter | Model : HS221
HawkEye® digital imaging technology offers shops alignment service optimized for
speed and efficiency with simple operation and low cost of ownership.
Digital cameras measure the position and orientation of the wheels with pinpoint accuracy
using reflective targets.
The versatility of the HawkEye® digital imaging technology with
movable cameras allows shops to perform alignments on the floor
or at any lift height.
- Reduce long-term cost of ownership
- The reflective wheel targets provide a low cost of ownership and require virtually no maintenance.
- No electronics at the wheel
- No cables or batteries
- No calibration required
- No downtime from accidental drops